Mathieu Acoustat topic reply
Chris Barnard Acoustat topic reply
Montrey Dean Clarke Systems new topic
Acoustatanswerman Acoustat topic reply
Mathieu Acoustat topic reply

TNT-200, mod info needed

Read more on the Acoustat TNT-200 in our home audio section

Rob Green2004-02-27 17:19

I own an Acoustat TNT 200 and I understand that there is a modification that will increase the fidelity of this amplifier. Is this correct? Does anyone have information about this? Thanks, Rob Green

Advertisement

Roy A. Esposito2007-10-12 04:18

For Acoustat Pure-FET Amplifiers, Models TNT-200 and TNT-120 there are factory specified updates that I can perform to improve performance and lower distortion considerably. I add to these my own improvements and updating and boast 100% client satisfaction with all of my finished work. The Trans-Novas were already outstanding and radical amplifier designs, which were way ahead of their time and they still outshine just about any other amplifier design ever made... even today... in terms of sheer performance, musicality and enduring reliability. (cheers, Jim !!) I have personally developed a widely acclaimed MonoBlock Conversion that I make available to those owning Two or more Acoustat TNT-200\'s ( or TNT-120\'s) (It is instantly user-switchable to Stereo or Mono Mode) Contact soundslikenew@prodigy.net to arrange for upgrading, improvements or repairs to MRP-, RP-, MK-, TNT-, TNP- or Spectra Series Acoustat interfaces or components. Roy A. Esposito / member of Dr. James C. Strickland\'s original Fort Lauderdale Design and Manufacturing Team.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.