1 plus 1, Pin connector for high voltage to panels

Read more on the Acoustat 1 plus 1 in our home audio section

Alan Kelly2008-08-25 02:04

Does anybody know where to get the pin and socket connector for the high voltage to the panels from the circuit board in the Acoustat MK-121 interface? Even what is called might be helpful. Regards, Alan Kelly


Andy Szabo2008-08-29 14:53

The tip plug and jack are made by Johnson. You can get them from Digikey (www.digikey.com) or Mouser (www.mouser.com). Neither distribitor lists the exact same style of plug, but they do have a compatible solderless type, available in a variety of colors. Tip Plug: Johnson #105-0302-001 (red, other colors available) Tip Jack: Johnson #105-0752-001 (red, other colors available)

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.