Tony Galloway RDL Acoustics new topic
Roy A. Esposito Acoustat topic reply
Mike Luxman MQ-80 specifications

Laser 9, speakers

Read more on the Camber Laser 9 in our home audio section

Francisco Javier Muñoz Morales2019-03-09 01:11

Hello, good evening and together with the health from this point, I write you and for magical reasons of life until the beautiful relative speakers of a garage sale for less than 5 thousand pesos (10 dollars). Knowing what I was selling and I do not know the truth, I'm looking for more definite information and I still can not find the information I'm looking for, what I can say is that they sound wonderful, I hope they can help me, hugs

Advertisement

Francisco Javier Muñoz Morales2019-03-09 01:11

Hello, good evening and together with the health from this point, I write you and for magical reasons of life until the beautiful relative speakers of a garage sale for less than 5 thousand pesos (10 dollars). Knowing what I was selling and I do not know the truth, I'm looking for more definite information and I still can not find the information I'm looking for, what I can say is that they sound wonderful, I hope they can help me, hugs

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.