2 plus 2, Interfaces, transformers needed

Read more on the Acoustat 2 plus 2 in our home audio section

C. Debeau2004-02-23 22:21

Where can I find a pair of transformers for the Acoustat 2+2 ? (The thieves were unable to carry off the panels as well)


Andy Szabo2004-02-23 22:21

The interfaces (transformers) for your Acoustat 2+2\'s are no longer available. However, if you can find some on the used market, you can use the interfaces from many different models. Any interface models marked MK-121 can be used. Various letters and numbers after the MK-121 merely indicate the vintage (the MK-121C being the final design).

See my response to Fred Verloop regarding adjusting the low frequency transformer tap to suit you 2+2\'s. Good Luck!

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.