2 plus 2, Interfaces, transformer broken

Read more on the Acoustat 2 plus 2 in our home audio section

Charlie Squires2004-02-23 22:21

Hi, I live in Canada and own a pair of accustat 2+2\'s. One of my transformers has broken down. my question is do you know where I can have it repaired? Charlie


Andy Szabo2004-02-23 22:21

The only source for repair I know of is Sounds Like New, listed on this site under ”Refurbishing”. I am not familiar with their capabilities, but they claim to be able to repair MK-121 interface units. I do not know if they have a source for the audio transformers. They are located in Florida USA, so sending your interface to them from Canada may be rather inconvenient.

You did not mention the nature of your difficulty. The repair required may be fairly simple, using commonly available parts. If you are interested, write again with a more detailed description of the problem, and I may be able to assist you with troubleshooting.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.