, model info needed

Read more on JansZen in our home audio section

Dan2004-02-24 01:05

Hi I am looking for info on the Janszen Electrostatic Loudspeakers . I have the high frequency transducers in a 64 sq inch box. I would like to build the boxes that match the tweeters. I dont know if they were the model 410 or 412\'s. I guess 410 and 412 means 4 tweeter transducers and one 10 or 12 inch woofer. On the power board there is a cross-over network for the tweeters only. They also could be the Z-1cf ? Thanks, Dan

Advertisement

Robert2006-04-18 17:20

I have a working pair of Janszen Z-410 that I am willing to sell. The have 4 electrostatic panels each with about 8 degrees between them in a pyrimid point, and a 10\" woofer below. I have owned and listened to many electrostatics. This is my favorite balance of imaging, presense, and bass with a practical size and amp (75 watts is enough). The crossover is seemless. Email: janszen.22 (at sign here) neverbox.com

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.