44, Component mods

Read more on the Quad 44 in our home audio section

Imran Farooq2006-03-31 11:33

Hi, I wish to view the article titled \"Quad 44, Component mods to Quad 44\" but keep receiving the message \"This page has moved to a new location. Please click here to start your visit to The Audio Circuit\". Could you email me this message. I would be grateful for your urgent response. Thanks & Best Regards, Imran Farooq

Advertisement

Hans Zeeuwe2006-04-02 10:13

Hello Imran, here is a word from The Audio Circuit. We tried to reproduce ypur problem but were unable to. The page you request is coming up fine in IE 6 and Firefox 1.5. Maybe you are using another browser, please let us know. Another option is that it was a temporary glitch. Please contact us via e-mail at hanszeeuwe@audiocircuit.com if the problem persists. We will send you a PDF file of the requested page. greetings Hans Zeeuwe.

Ejp2006-11-15 10:09

Just tried it with latest Mozilla: Not Found The requested URL /A-HTML/AA-Structure-STR/Content-CON/\\\"/A-HTML/AA-Brands/Q/Quad-QUA/921-QUA-44__________-M-A01.htm\\\" was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hans Zeeuwe2006-11-17 09:04

My apologies, you are correct. There was a problem with an HTML editor that added strokes to the path. It is corrected now.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.