Royal Stereo, Tape recorder to computer cable?

Read more on the Uher Royal Stereo in our home audio section

John Bates2008-07-17 18:44

I purhcased a Uher Royal 4-track stereo tape recorder in Germany in 1968. I have a number of tapes and am looking to convert them to CD but am wondering how I can get connection cables from the Uher to my computer as the technology has changes over the years. Are you aware of a connector that goes from the headphone of the Uher that has a USB connector on the end to connect to a computer so that I can burn to a CD?


Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.