Dennesen Electrostatic Serenus
The Dennesen Electrostatic Serenus is an electrostatic speaker. It was manufactured from 1977 to unknown.
Dennesen Site (August 2003): The Serenus system stakes new ground in minimizing refractions and is highly uniform in its octave balance. This three way system utilizes the time proven Dennesen electrostatic tweeter elements, a high performance mid-range driver and a down firing bass module that provides uniform horizontal dispersion and reduces non-linearities of the suspension system.
- Dennesen Site (August 2003):
- Tweeter: 4 electrostatic elements, 16 inches of radiating area
- Midrange: 6 1/2" HDA cone, phase plug
- Woofer: 8" bextrone
- Impedence: 8 ohms nominal, 5.9 ohms minimum
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Finish: Oak, Walnut, piano laquer, black, or Custom
- Frequency Response: 32-20,000Hz
Forum topics on the Dennesen Electrostatic Serenus
No topics on the Dennesen Electrostatic Serenus have been found. If you want to start a new topic, click here.