H.H. Scott manufactures or has manufactured the following equipment (click to expand models list):Acoustics
TAC (March 10, 2010): The H.H. Scott website is currently offline.
Vintage H.H. Scott Hi-Fi Stereo Archive This site promotes sharing of information, understanding and historic appreciation of vintage H.H. Scott (vacuum tube) consumer high fidelity audio products produced from 1946 through 1966.
HH Scott Electronics some information on H.H. Scott
HistoryH.H. Scott web site (December 2003): Beginning with the Dynaural Noise Suppressor, which allowed radio stations to broadcast pre-recorded music for the first time, H.H.Scott has paved the way for high fidelity.Innovative design in Field Effect Transistors (FETs), Integrated Circuits (IC's), Controlled Impedance Loudspeakers and Digital technology has earned ScottÂ® a record of high fidelity leadership unmatched in the industry. Here are some of the H.H. Scott Inc. innovations that have helped build an industry:
- 1947 The Scott Dynaural Pre-Amplifier
- 1947 The First High Fidelity Amplifier
- 1954 The First Wide Band Tuner
- 1955 The First AM/FM Tuner
- 1959 The First Stereo Amplifier
- 1961 The First Stereo Multiplex Tuner
- 1964 The First Transistorized Receiver
- 1966 The First Receiver To Use ICs And FETs
- 1969 The First Receiver With Quartz Crystal Tuning Reference Standard
- 1970 The First Tuner With Digital Frequency Synthesis
- 1973 The First Computerized Digital Frequency Synthesized Receiver
- 1979 The First Receiver With Three Speaker Capability And Two Phono Inputs
- 1984 The First Home Use Of The Auto-Ranger Power Meter
- 1986 The Omni-Tech, Bi-Directional Loudspeaker
- 1996 InterSpatialâ„¢ Sound Reproduction Technology Developed
- 1997 CinemaSurroundÂ® System Developed
- 1997 Miniature Micro SatelliteÂ® Speaker Technology
- 1998 CinemaSurroundÂ® System Patent Issued
- 1999 SPS1 Innovations Award Consumer Electronics Show
- 1999 CinemaSurroundÂ® System Second Patent Issued
caco (July 30, 2009): informacion del receiver HH scott 357
Classic H.H.Scott Pages This site promotes sharing of information, understanding and historic appreciation of vintage H.H. Scott vacuum tube consumer high fidelity audio products produced from 1946 through 1966.
Forum topics on H.H. Scott
The following topics regarding H.H. Scott in general can be found in the forums. Topics about specific models can be found on the model pages. If you want to start a new topic, click here.