The Luxman DN-100 is a CD-player.
Luxman web site (March 31, 2010): Burr-Brown-made 192 KHz/24 bits D/A converter and a wide-band analog output circuit have been integrated into the conventional CD-specific mechanism, and the high sound quality digital player, D-N100 has been born. The thin body equipped with the stabilizer in consideration of design matching with the vacuum tube integrated amplifier, SQ-N100, allows achievement of system upgrade in a compact size and at a high-grade level.
- More detail
- Sampling frequency 44.1kHz
- Number of channels 2 (stereo)
- Frequency response DC-20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion rate 0.005% or less (1kHz)
- Dynamic range 95dB or more
- S/N ratio 92dB or more
- Output level 2 V
- Digital audio output 1 system for coaxial line, 1 system for optical line
- Power consumption 15W (Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law),
- 0.1 W (at standby)
- Outside dimensions 297 (W) x 75 (H) x 210 (224: input/output terminals and operation knobs included) (D) mm
- Weight 4.0kg
Forum topics on the Luxman DN-100
No topics on the Luxman DN-100 have been found. If you want to start a new topic, click here.