The Realistic STA-235 is a receiver in the solid state amplifier category. It was manufactured from 1977 to unknown.
Shawn Novak (December 14, 2006):
- MSRP $399.95
- Introduced in 1976 for the '77 model year.
- Catalog Number. 31-2065
- Power Output at 8ohms: 55 watts per channel, minimum RMS from 20-20,000Hz, with no more than 0.3% total harmonic distortion.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz +/- 2dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65dB phono, 80dB aux.
- Phono Sensitivity: 2.5 and 5mV.
- Phono Input Overload: 160mV.
- FM TUNER.
- Sensitivity: 2.0uV IHF.
- Capture Ratio: 2dB.
- Total Harmonic Distortion at 1000uV: 0.5% stereo; 0.2% mono.
- Antenna Terminals: 75- and 300-ohm.
- AM TUNER.
- Sensitivity: 200uV for 20dB S+N/N.
- Antennas: Built-in ferrite core, external antenna terminal.
- Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60Hz.
- Size: 5.25x19.125x13.5".
- Finish: Walnut Veneer
- Notable Features: Auto-Magic(r) FM Tuning, automatic FM fine tuning. Quatravox(r) 4-Channel Synthesizer. Perfect Loudness(r) automatic tonal compensation.
Forum topics on the Realistic STA-235
No topics on the Realistic STA-235 have been found. If you want to start a new topic, click here.