The Realistic STA-2380 is a receiver in the solid state amplifier category. It was manufactured from 1988 to unknown.Geoffrey Dean Jackson (April 7, 2009): The STA-2380 was a stereo (2 channel) receiver. It has no video capabilities.
Kevin (July 18, 2015): Do you have any idea where to find the V901 200K pot (volume control) for this item? I love this Realistic STA-2380 but the volume control got broken off and I wish to fix it.
- Geoffrey Dean Jackson (April 7, 2009):
- The amplifier was rated at 100 watts per channel minimum RMS into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
- THD was rated at 0.05% at rated output.
- AM and FM Stereo with MPX filter
- 6 FM presets and 6 AM presets
- One Phono input, 2 auxiliary inputs, 2 tape inputs (for dubbing or adding other components)
- Capable of running 2 pairs of speakers at 8 Ohm impedance each, or one pair of speakers at 4 Ohms each
Forum topics on the Realistic STA-2380
No topics on the Realistic STA-2380 have been found. If you want to start a new topic, click here.