The Realistic STA-52 is a receiver in the solid state amplifier category. It was manufactured from 1977 to unknown.
Shawn Novak (December 14, 2006):
- MSRP $199.95
- Introduced during the '76 model year.
- Catalog Number. 31-2072
- Power Output at 8ohms: 12 watts per channel, minimum RMS from 20-20,000Hz, with no more than 0.9% total harmonic distortion.
- Frequency Response: 15-30,000Hz +/- 2dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60dB (Phono), 65dB (Aux).
- FM TUNER
- Sensitivity (IHF): 2.5uV.
- Capture Ratio: 2dB.
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 70dB
- Stereo Separation: 34dB at 1kHz.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.6% stereo; 0.5% mono.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60dB.
- AM TUNER.
- Sensitivity: 200uV for 20dB S+N/N.
- Selectivity: 28dB.
- Image Rejection: 45dB.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 45dB
- Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60Hz.
- Size: 5.1875x17.375x11.25".
- Finish: Walnut Veneer
- Notable Features: Quatravox(r) 4-Channel Synthesizer.
Forum topics on the Realistic STA-52
No topics on the Realistic STA-52 have been found. If you want to start a new topic, click here.