The Thorens TD-320 is a turntable. It is part of the 300 series. It was manufactured from 1984 to unknown.
Steve (August 1, 2010): The TD-320 is the top of the range of the 300 series and one of the most popular Thorens turntables. It comes with a standard TP-90 precision tonearm, a seven pound non-resonant platter, magnet anti-skating, electronic cueing and shut-off.
kim (June 13, 2012): vynil
- Steve (August 1, 2010):
- Drive method: one step belt drive
- Motor: low voltage 16-pole synchronous motor
- Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
- Speed control: 2-phase generator
- Platter: 3.1kg, 300mm, zinc alloy, dynamically balanced
- Wow and flutter: 0.035%
- Rumble: -72B
- Tonearm effective length: 232mm
- Effective mass: 7.5g
- Overhang: 16.4mm
- Offset angle: 23 degrees
- Dimensions: 440 x 350 x 170mm
- Weight: 11kg
The following models were also produced in the 300 series:
Forum topics on the Thorens TD-320
No topics on the Thorens TD-320 have been found. If you want to start a new topic, click here.